Front Desk Sales
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionStretchLab Westport is currently seeking a high
energy, passion filled and motivated individual that is fitness
minded and has a love for community and our brand! Founded in 2015
in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in
offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming
from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a
variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long'. StretchLab
has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of
related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga,
Pilates, and more – and brought in the world's leading authority on
stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the
finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere.
StretchLab's proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their
client's receive a world class stretching session. StretchLab
currently has three locations in Southern California with immediate
plans for expansion.POSITION:The ideal person will support all
in-studio functionality including:
- Sales: Member retention
- Sales: assist and support the studio with external sales
efforts including grassroots new member initiatives, brand
awareness, corporate and private function sales.
- Sales: Retail
- Studio operations: phones, email, textREQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of fitness sales experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in
person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential and sensitive
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.DUTIES
- Assist with lead generation and studio day to day
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensure that studio
retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise part time support staff
- Proficiency in ClubReady to include revenue reports, attendance
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer
- Collect outstanding dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness
- Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio
literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and
- Assist the studio in marketing campaigns to generate leads for
- Any other duties as assignedCOMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers an hourly base salary; based on experience
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company including
opening additional studios.Powered by JazzHRmupS4A6mOM
Keywords: StretchLab, Westport , Front Desk Sales, Sales , Westport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!