Company: Feldman, Kramer & Monaco, P.C.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionJOB TITLE: Account Manager for
Federal Student Loan Forgiveness ProgramsDEPARTMENT:
Sales/MarketingThe National Student Debt Forgiveness Center (Group
Advantage Corp) is an ultra-high-touch company that provides
extraordinary client service first and foremost. We believe that
one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move
quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial
transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and
security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our
goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal
referrals our number one source of new businessGroup Advantage Corp
is seeking its next "experienced" sales / account manager to join
our staff to help grow our business and bring it to a higher level
of success.The responsibilities required for this position include
the ability to:
- Service existing accounts and establishing new accounts.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing client accounts.
- Attracts potential clients by answering product and service
questions while keeping detailed records and updating account
- Ability to handle a multitude of incoming and outgoing calls of
potential an existing clients.
- Ability to professionally educate clients on federal student
loan forgiveness with successful outcomes.
- Team player.
- Ability to potentially assist in semiars and presentations on
occasion.Skills and qualifications:
- Two or more years of Sales Experience with superior closing
- Experience with building client relationships and meeting sales
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in Marketing and Business Development.
- Prospecting and negotiating skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Excellent listening and phone skills.
- Organized and self motivated, multi-tasker, and problem
- Computer literate, full knowledge of Microsoft Office.Minimum
- Experience of two to three years in sales within the
banking/finance industry, preferably experience with processing
loans.A professional work environment with casual business
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Paid vacation, company holidays, floating holidays, sick
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401k plan
- LTD Insurance
- AflacJob Type: Full-timeBASE SALARY: 45K - 50K Plus
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Feldman, Kramer & Monaco, P.C., Westport , Loan Consultant, Professions , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!