Bulk Material Handler (I)
Company: The Nature's Bounty Co
Posted on: April 1, 2021
The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in
health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in
the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online
seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein
bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to
create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and
nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most
trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty--, Pure Protein--,
Solgar--, Osteo Bi-Flex--, Sundown--, Body Fortress--, MET-Rx-- and
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature's
Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting
a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal
is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able
to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive
compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've
ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important
a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The
Nature's Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all
forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place
The Bulk Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that proper
bulk is placed into the line hopper. Also, responsible for adhering
to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good
Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the
quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Ensure that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper by
checking that the label on the outside of the bulk box matches the
slat counter tab
- Keep the hopper full during the job run
- Reporting any damaged or inconsistencies in the bulk to the
- Keep bottle hopper stocked when possible
- Help maintenance personnel and perform some housekeeping
- Help line attendants to keep bottles, caps and cotton supplies
- Work in other buildings and/or departments as necessary
Shift 3: 11:00pm - 7:30am ; Monday - Friday (Sunday night through
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc.
within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to walk, bend, lift, twist, kneel & reach with hands and
arms and stand for extended periods of time
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental
plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition
reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at [ Phone number blocked ] if you
should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information
for our online job postings.
Ref # POS000006041
Keywords: The Nature's Bounty Co, Westport , Bulk Material Handler (I), Professions , Bohemia, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!