Operations Systems Engineer
Company: North Atlantic Industries
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- Distill complex product designs into hardware and software components to create project structure.
- Collaborate with design engineers in the development of requirements and technical documents.
- Write and review test plans and test procedures.
- Manage requirements and end-to-end traceability.
- Navigate interdisciplinary technical issues and coordinate hardware-software interfaces.
- Coordinate internal and external resources as needed for meetings and multi-discipline peer reviews.
- Develop and coordinate the verification/validation of customer and product requirements.
- Perform system-level testing of the final product.
- Work with configuration management to verify and validate baseline hardware and software.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or technical discipline required.
- 5+ years' experience with integration testing of complex hardware.
- System Engineering experience preferred.
- Must have experience in generation of systems requirements/design documentation and management of requirements.
- Deep understanding of product development lifecycle and configuration management; inclusive of electrical, mechanical and software.
- Understanding of Reliability Predictions and Analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: North Atlantic Industries, Westport , Operations Systems Engineer, Other , Bohemia, Connecticut
here to apply!