Company: Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond
Location: Saint James
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond - Dietary
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond -is actively seeking
a -Dietary Aide -to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in St.
Must be able to work Weekends
- Assisting in preparation of food items and tray lines
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms (residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Working in the dish room
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Related work as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- A positive attitude and energy are a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond -is a
state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stays
with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your
loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our
pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide
post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence
and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our
residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Keywords: Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond, Westport , Dietary Aide, Other , Saint James, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!