Company: Legacy Group Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Purpose: The Dispatcher is a vital component to the overall
success of client relationships. The coordinator is responsible for
ensuring the successful completion of each client work order by
utilizing written and oral communication skills, effectively
applying company technology, and prioritizing tasks. Dispatcher
- Organized and Detail Oriented- Ability to stay organized and
- Technology Astute-Ability to utilize technology to perform all
job functions effectively and efficiently.
- Communication- Uses clear language to communicate information.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Negotiation- Displays strong skills in cost negotiation.
- Decisiveness- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a
high-volume role. Must be able to make decisions in a timely
manner. Dispatcher Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document client requested services within the company work
order system in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provide timely and accurate written and oral updates to clients
throughout the duration of a work order.
- Obtain estimates from vendors for submission to client.
- After the diagnostic call, track materials and schedule final
repairs with an assigned vendor partner.
- Correspond and update client third-party providers including
technician check-in requirements.
- Work to resolve or escalate vendor disputes as needed.
- Employ critical thinking skills to effectively detect,
investigate, and solve client issues utilizing the work order
- Create, negotiate, mark up, and submit proposals.
- Attend daily team huddles with management to discuss
- Ensure all required, supporting closing information is obtained
and documented in order to guarantee the accurate invoicing of the
- Resolve NTE issues and/or billing issues.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Maintain a positive attitude with all clients and vendors and
demonstrate a focus on customer service.
- Embrace and share organizational initiatives, company culture,
- Other duties as assigned. Dispatcher Qualifications:
- One (1) year of Facilities Maintenance experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to proficient level utilizing Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Resourceful and results orientated.
- Team Player. Legacy Group Enterprises, Inc. provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Legacy Group Enterprises, Inc., Westport , Dispatcher, Other , Bellport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!