Company: Chase Brass
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Wieland Metal Services recently acquired Busby Metals located in
Hauppauge, NY. We are hiring for a FIRST SHIFT WAREHOUSE
(Industry: metals manufacturer of bar stock, tubes, rods)
* Hourly Pay: $20 per hour
* Hours: Monday- Friday 7:30AM - 5:00PM with occasional
* Full-time, Direct Hire
* Benefits eligible after 90 days of hire!
* Forklift certified - A Plus!
* Carpentry skills a plus!
* Ability to use tape measure accurately required
Email copy of your resume to: email@example.com for
We are looking for highly motivated and dependable Warehouse
Helpers to join our team. Candidates will assist with overall
warehouse operations, including receiving incoming material,
processing products, maintaining inventory, setting up machine
stations, and packing outgoing material.
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to) the
* Create and maintain a safe organized working environment
* making and closing crates, and cutting stock material to
* Review incoming shipping documents and update inventory
* Review outgoing shipping documents and package product
* Inspect inventory and product orders for accuracy
* Report product discrepancies to management
* Assist with the setup of material on machines
* Actively communicate with teammates
* Load and unload packages from trucks
* Operate forklifts to move material
* Other Operations tasks as assigned
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
* Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environments
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
* Strong attention to detail (critical skill)
* Ability to communicate professionally with customers, coworkers
* Ability to work as part of a team and offer assistance to
teammates when necessary
* Ability to work flexible hours as required by the position
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Understanding of manufacturing industries preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. The requirements listed below are
representative of the physical expectations of the position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made.
- Lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds
* Standing, walking up to 8 hours
* Twisting, bending up to 4 hours
* Operation of sit-down/stand-up lift
* Perform duties under pressure of deadlines
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Chase Brass, Westport , Machine Operator, Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!