Junior Administrator - IT
Posted on: May 15, 2022
AccountantsWorld is a pioneer in cloud solutions for accountants
who has recently partnered with IRIS Software Group UK. We offer a
full suite of professional solutions for accounting, payroll,
document management, client portals, after-the-fact payroll, and
AccountantsWorld is going through a period of growth and is looking
for dynamic and ambitious individuals to fill our Junior
Administrator position in our IT department
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement,
configure, maintain, and support IT assets within our company. You
will support the company's technology operations, users, and
implement necessary IT assets, configurations, procedures, and
- Setup, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs, printers, phones (VoIP),
and other similar equipment. As well as perform routine maintenance
on printers and workstations.
- Provide software & hardware support to on premise and remote
users' requests via Help Desk management system and taking action
to resolve issues reported.
Office 365 Administration
- Administrator and supporter of Office 365 services - new user
onboarding, including creation and configuration of user accounts
in Active Directory, Office 365, and other productivity
- SharePoint administration and Teams administration is a must.
- Basic Windows Active Directory Administration
- Administration of AD accounts and Add/Remove users.
- Set up and troubleshoot workstations.
- Nextiva (Hosted VOIP) Administration
- Add/Remove users.
- Troubleshoot system and user problem
- WordPress - (Marketing Department)
- Use of HTML, CSS, & PHP code.
- Create/Edit custom post types, banners, and sections.
- WordPress Plugins.
- Follow all compliance policies and ensure technology remains
within compliance standards, maintaining functionality and
- Maintain all SOC2 compliance requirements.
- Manage and maintain documentation and reports for example SOC2,
policy, and maintenance of inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned by IT manager or Executive
- Associate Degree with 2+ years of experience. Additional years
of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, and Office 365,
specifically Teams, SharePoint, and Exchange.
- Word Press experience with knowledge of HTML, CSS, and
- Basic experience with cloud based VOIP systems.
- Knowledge of help desk ticking with Zendesk a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot, break fix and maintain IT
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically of technical
concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and productive
working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Strong organizational, documentation, and communication
- Desire and ability to learn innovative technologies.
At AccountantsWorld, we strongly believe that providing work-life
balance and a friendly, professional environment are critical to
our shared success. Our new partner IRIS believes in creating a
culture of engagement and reward to develop your potential and
offer long-term career success. With both philosophies
AccountantsWorld by IRIS is a great place to work.
We support a hybrid model enabling our team members to work from
home as well as in the office while keeping in person collaboration
thriving in a safe work environment.
Additionally, we offer other benefits you would expect from a
progressive high-tech company:
- A competitive base salary
- Comprehensive Health and Dental insurance
- 401K plan with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Please visit our website at to learn more about our company and our
products and services.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AccountantsWorld, Westport , Junior Administrator - IT, Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!