Working Label Supervisor (flexo press)
Company: Oliver Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionOliver Inc. offers a full range of creative,
competitive and reliable services that make it a one-stop solution
for all of your printing and packaging needs.With multiple
production facilities located in the US, Oliver is proud to offer
innovative and customized options to help you achieve your
sustainable packaging goals.If you can dream it, Oliver can do it!
We think outside the Box ...and Print beyond!Oliver Inc. is looking
for an experienced Label Supervisor to join our team. The person
will oversee and manage all functions of the Label Division,
possessing experience in flexographic printing process. A
successful candidate will have the ability to manage all label
division personnel, supervising all jobs ensuring they are being
run correctly and in compliance with established ISO guidelines,
operating in accordance with budgeted efficiency and utilization
targets, while maintaining a high level of Customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of prioritizing work
schedules, maintaining contact with vendors, and participate in
strategic initiatives with regard to new technology and equipment,
that enhances the Divisional operations, running the machines when
required. If you want to be part of a people-centered great family
culture company, do not hesitate to apply!Responsibilities
- Train, manage and lead personnel, assisting the Director in
completion of annual performance reviews.
- Ensure compliance with ISO guidelines
- Setting up, adjusting, monitoring and operating our flexo label
presses, according to the specifications.
- Interacting with internal departments to find efficiency and
guarantee customers satisfaction.
- Purchase and maintain the appropriate levels of supplies and
raw materials in accordance with Company policy and
- A complete understanding of flexographic manufacturing
techniques and methods.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree is
- 8 or more years of job-related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of management-supervising experience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team Player with ability to multi-task with deadlines while
still meeting standards.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards with fellow employees,
customers, and the public.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
communicate with all levels of staff.
- Trouble shooting mind set.
- Attention to detail and excellent close vision.
- People oriented.Oliver Inc. is a Best Workplace in the Americas
award winner!Oliver Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender,
gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Oliver Inc., Westport , Working Label Supervisor (flexo press), Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!