Child Care Aide
Company: HELP USA
Posted on: May 7, 2022
What You'll DoAs a Child Care Aide at our drop-in day care
program, you'll care for children impacted by homelessness and
living at our 76-unit Family Shelter in Suffolk County. -You'll
play an important role in helping children from infancy though age
five continue to learn and develop in spite of the hardships
encountered by their families. - As part of a small team led by a
highly experienced and credentialed Child Care Supervisor, you'll
actively engage with the children in educational play and daily
care activities and encourage families to volunteer and participate
in their children's program.This is a great opportunity for someone
with minimal work experience who's interested in learning about
early childhood education and social services.You're a great fit
for this role if you:
- Have some experience with infants and toddlers and enjoy
interacting and providing basic care.
- Are responsible, patient, kind, and caring.
- Have a current US Driver's License (to help with driving on
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent. It would be great
(but not required) if you:
- Are bi-lingual (English/Spanish), since many of our client
families are native Spanish speakers We Have GREAT BENEFITS!
- Health insurance through Cigna, including dental and vision,
with an option that covers entire family with NO employee
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- 3 weeks annual vacation accrues from Day 1
- 4 weeks annual vacation starting after 4 years
- 12 paid holidays, 3 paid personal days, 7 paid sick days
(unused sick days carry forward)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with Company contribution even if employee doesn't
- Educational Achievement Awards for employees completing
educational & certification milestones
- And more! Who We AreAt HELP USA, we work to ensure that
everyone has a place to call home. We're one of the nation's
largest homeless services providers and low-income housing
developers serving at-risk populations including families,
individuals, veterans, survivors of domestic violence, people with
physical and mental health challenges and disabilities, and
seniors. With an annual operating budget approaching $150 million
and 1400 employees working in nearly 60 programs, we have helped
over 500,000 people facing homelessness and poverty to build better
lives. We hope that you will consider joining our team in the fight
against homelessness.EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: HELP USA, Westport , Child Care Aide, Other , Bellport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!