Attention Early Bird HHA
Company: Right at Home-Nassau / Suffolk
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire
Skilled Caregivers and Home Health Aids to join a dynamic care team
providing clinical expertise in-home. We have immediate part-time
positions available. You can make a difference in your career by
helping people stay in the comfort of their homes. -Benefits:
-Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us: -
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement
- Bonuses for referrals
- Subsidized HHA or PCA Training
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care PulseResponsibilities and
Duties: -Performs personal care activities that assist the patient
with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan,
bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
bathroomPerforms patient-specific activities that are taught by a
Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence careQualifications and Skills: -
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Three years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in
healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and insured automobile
Keywords: Right at Home-Nassau / Suffolk, Westport , Attention Early Bird HHA, Other , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!