Front Desk Coordinator
Company: Performance Optimal Health
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Job DescriptionPerformance Optimal Health is a total health and
wellness organization focused on empowering people to live better
lives. Through our variety of services offered, we focus on the
Four Pillars of Optimal Health exercise, nutrition, recovery, and
stress management. We have highly trained professionals that fit
into all four categories, ultimately enhancing the client
experience. Our brand focuses on quality over quantity and creating
the best experience for each client at hand. This year marks our
20-year anniversary and we are excited to build our Front Desk
Team. As a Front Desk Coordinator, you will be working closely with
our Physical Therapy and Wellness Team. We are looking for a
passionate, client service focused, positive, hardworking
individual who shares the same love for health and wellness as we
do here at Performance Optimal Health. Here, you will focus on the
client experience and help empower our clients to live better lives
by assisting our healthcare professionals. You will play a crucial
role in the client experience as well as creating a warm and
welcoming environment for all clients, as well as colleagues. We
are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills whose
focus is creating an environment where everyone feels welcome.
CornerstonesPerformance Optimal Health is driven by five main
cornerstones that are ever present and inform all actions and
decisions regarding how we scale, what direction our business
takes, and how we conduct ourselves.
- We care from the core
- We sweat the small stuff
- We are teachers & scholars
- We take ownership
- We huddleKey Areas of Ownership
- Must take ownership of first impression; including greeting
guests, answering, general calls and email requests.
- Be knowledgeable about the Performance Optimal Health Brand:
history, products/programs, and all pricing,
- Partner with site leaders team to engage new and prospective
members to ensure needs are achieved.
- Guide clients with regards to the latest happenings within the
- Manage the Client Experience across all areas of the space and
all staff to create a culture of service that is indicative of the
- Accurately follow the daily checklist (pre/during/post) shift
- Responsible for general administrative computer work and
ownership surrounding Mindbody Online & EMR.
- Effectively book, cancel and reschedule classes for
- Prepares and update records/files within Mindbody Online &
- Insurance verification and authorizations.
- Obtain and process referral information.
- Collect Co-Payments and fees for services.
- Keep the retail area looking great which includes keeping it
clean and re-merchandising products.
- Support the site leaders in maintaining studio operational
- Brainstorm activities to continuously bring new leads, business
and referrals to the club.
- Provide support for miscellaneous requests with a "can do"
- A personal passion for fitness, nutrition, and wellness.
- Exceptional client success skills.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships:
- Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show
- Must be able to interact well with the high touch
- Can learn quickly and be a self- starter.
- Able to handle several situations at once with poise and
- Ability to handle difficult situations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and have strong attention to detail.
- Can execute quickly and effectively.
- Have a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Hard worker with a no task too small attitude that has the
ability to work a possible non-traditional schedule (evenings,
weekends, and some holidays.)Bonus Qualifications
- Mindbody Online & EMR experience
- Hospitality skills/experience.BenefitsBenefits at a full-time
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Growth potential within the organization.
- Access to facilities at all locations.
- Internal and External Discounts.
- Fun atmosphereThis job description is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the
proper operations of the department. All your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal
right to work in the United States.
Keywords: Performance Optimal Health, Westport , Front Desk Coordinator, Other , Westport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!