Universal Banker - Shirley, New York
Company: Flushing Bank
Posted on: January 16, 2022
POSTION: - Universal Banker - HOURS: - 40 hours a week - - - - -
- - Job Responsibilities: The Universal Banker is responsible for
providing an exceptional in-branch customer experience by handling
every customer need from sales to service. Utilizing a needs based
selling approach, the Universal Banker will provide solutions based
on customer needs and how they like to conduct their banking.
Ensure the customer feels welcome and provide them with a one stop
experience in processing transactions and fulfilling their service
needs. Major Duties:
- Proactively engage with customers as they enter the branch to
welcome them and determine what bought them in and the best way to
- Establish new banking relationships with customers insuring
they are offered all the products and services that are appropriate
given their financial needs.
- Maintain contact with all your customers through our contact
management system to insure we are meeting their expectations and
cross selling additional products when necessary.
- Retain and deepen existing customer relationships. Process
transactions and provide account servicing for customers in
accordance with established procedures and performance
- Encourage customers to use ATMs and on line banking to enhance
their service experience.
- Achieve all team and individual sales and service goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related
field or comparable education and/or experience.
- At a minimum 2 years in a financial institution or retail
business in a selling environment.
- Financial experience to offer product recommendations that will
help a customer with their immediate financial needs and provide
guidance to achieve their long term financial goals.
- Great team player with strong communications skills. - EOE
M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Flushing Bank, Westport , Universal Banker - Shirley, New York, Other , Shirley, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!