Sr. Mgr., Direct Mail
Company: The Bountiful Company
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The Bountiful Company, a Nestl-- Health Science Company, is a pure
play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection
of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of
vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and
active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health
and wellness of people's lives. The Bountiful Company's portfolio
of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty--, Solgar--, Osteo
Bi-Flex--, Puritan's Pride--, Sundown-- and Ester-C--.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful
Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a
diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal
is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able
to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive
compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've
ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important
a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The
Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms.
And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to
The Senior Manager of Direct Mail will lead and own the offline
Marketing channels for Puritan's Pride--, our Direct-To-Consumer
brand. To succeed in this role, you will need experience with
Direct Mail and be an ambitious go-getter that is passionate about
all things related to print and offline marketing.
- Lead the execution of strategy and tactics for all direct mail
channel campaigns, enterprise wide, to drive profitable sales.
- Forecast direct mail sales performance and advertising budget,
and meet or surpass defined response targets for monthly
- Leverage post campaign analysis to identify campaign
effectiveness and make recommendations for improved targeting,
messaging, offers and timing.
- Review and adjust audience segmentation strategies using data
- Drive marketing ROI through innovative production and process
- Create, adjust or maintain processes to ensure flawless but
flexible execution, driving down expenses and reducing speed to
- Effectively communicate channel performance to all levels of
the organization on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with other Marketing stakeholders (i.e.,
Merchandising, Pricing, Customer Care) to develop and optimize
direct mail programs. Qualifications
- 7+ years of related experience; 5+ years experience managing
direct mail channels and a multi-million dollar budget
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience working with a robust segmentation model and key
performance marketing metrics (ROAS, AOV, LTV)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to
optimize day-to-day performance
- Bachelor's degree required; must have a strong academic record
and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or
highly commercial role
- Expertise in direct marketing (especially direct mail) with
knowledge of production processes, key performance metrics and
- Strong attention to detail balanced with the ability to think
- Highly developed capacity for teamwork and a strong focus on
- Exceptional leadership, communication and organizational
- Can work independently and develop recommendations
- Ability to manage all phases of multiple projects from
beginning to end with sufficient autonomy
- Shows judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties in a
fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make sound
- Works well with people from all levels of the organization,
many different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems while working
- Ability to manage and foster change
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental
plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition
reimbursement, generous colleague discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a
reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online
Keywords: The Bountiful Company, Westport , Sr. Mgr., Direct Mail, Other , Holbrook, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!