Fork Lift Operator (I)
Company: The Bountiful Company
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Nature's Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!The Bountiful
Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the
intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and
seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars
and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of
people's lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the
most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty--, Solgar--,
Pure Protein--, Osteo Bi-Flex--, Puritan's Pride--, Sundown--, Body
Fortress--, MET-Rx--, Ester-C-- and Dr.Organic--.Inclusion and
Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This
includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse
workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to
create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to
bring their authentic selves to work each day. Did we mention that
we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a
progressive, healthy company culture? If you've ever spent your
workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work
environment is for a person's well-being. The Bountiful Company is
committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to
wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
NOTE: This is a 3rd shift Opportunity. Hours are 11:00pm - 7:30am,
Monday - Friday. There is a shift differential for this position.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating electric
powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as
forklift or elevating platform, to push, lift, stack, or move
products or materials by performing the following duties.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device
under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or
materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by using lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or
- Must be able to document information as per SOP.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains
regular work attendance.
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good
Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the
quality and quantity of product produced.Job
- Must be licensed to operate lift equipment (Licensing may be
through internal or external training).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Military experience is a strong plus.
- Prior manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc.
within a warehouse/distribution environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental
plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition
reimbursement, generous colleague discounts and more! Please
contact Human Resources at if you should need a reasonable
accommodation to submit your information for our online job
Keywords: The Bountiful Company, Westport , Fork Lift Operator (I), Other , Bohemia, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!