Resident Services Director, RN - Float
Company: Maplewood Senior Living LLC
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Resident Services Director, RN - Float
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work
every day? The people we serve. Being a part of Maplewood requires
passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability
to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something
bigger than themselves. It’s not just a job. It’s an extraordinary
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking
senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury
environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good
life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood
Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound
difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking a Resident Services Director to
become part of our family. We invite you to take your first
step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical,
dental, vision, 401K, company paid time-off, life
insurance policy, insurance deductibles and
voluntary Aflac insurance for our full-time
Summary: Resident Services Director, RN -
Float (RSDF) along with the Executive Director (ED) and Resident
Services Director (RSD) is responsible for overseeing the
implementation, and coordination of Resident Care services at each
of the Maplewood Communities. The RSDF is responsible for
evaluating standards of quality, compliance, service, training,
expense control, and revenue generation within our
communities. The role is one of support for the nursing and
executive leadership within each community and requires travel to
multiple communities across multiple states.
- Along with the nursing leadership in each community, the RSDF
role is to assist in the development of programs affecting resident
care with an emphasis on quality of life, safe aging, and optimal
- Train new Personal Care (“PC”) staff, specifically RSD’s, and
supportive nursing staff as needed to comply with company
- Plan, organize, and direct nursing leadership on quality
- Plan, implement, monitor, risk management programs with the
- Evaluate, deliver, gather, and analyze data to identify
trends/error with communities’ compliance and develop plan of
correction as needed.
- Formulate and oversee the development/implementation of goals,
objectives, plans, policies, and systems pertaining to QA/QI.
- Identifies any training needs and requirements per state
- Ensure that all assigned Maplewood communities follow policies,
procedures, and practices to meet program standards, and
regulations as set forth by the state.
- Establish residence program development goals in partnership
- Advise RSD’s, PC staff, and assist in creating an environment
of caring that is people centered and reflects the dimensions of
whole person wellness.
- Assist the nursing leadership with guiding each Community’s
wellness staff. Encourage an active and healthy aging program that
impacts the quality of residents’ lives, allowing them to have
their medical, emotional, and social needs met.
- Support hospitality, leasing, and sales processes with
promotion of positive image of Maplewood properties.
- Assist other team members for the growth and development of
Maplewood Senior Living.
- Assist the Executive Director and RSD in the nurse aide
accountabilities and for customer quality experience.
- Enhancing sales results for all assigned communities by
assisting the RSD in compiling safe and comprehensive care
- Implement a medication delivery system that adheres to all
applicable federal and state regulations
- Assist the RSDs on assessments, re-assessments, and service
plan development for resident care and safety
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with coworkers,
residents, resident family members, and vendors.
- Develop and implement quality assurance audits to ensure
achievement of highest standards of care and compliance with all
- Assist RSD’s with strategies to operate within budgeted
- Assist RSD’s with electronic health record platform-
- Registered Nurse, preferable with advanced training and
- Proven and progressive experience within the assisted living
- Management, leadership, or coaching experience preferred.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
All candidates will be required to show valid proof of
full vaccination for COVID-19 before commencing work or commit to
obtaining full vaccination within 30 days of commencing work,
unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood.
Maplewood will require unvaccinated candidates to obtain their
first dose prior to commencing work and then obtaining a second
dose with in thirty days after the first dose. Those who do
not obtain full vaccination within that time frame, without an
approved exemption, will be terminated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Maplewood Senior Living LLC, Westport , Resident Services Director, RN - Float, Other , Westport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!