Posted on: July 12, 2021
- Rewinding product according to customer specifications and
- Visually inspecting labels for defects.
- Assisting supervisor/manager with decisions on quality when not
clearly within defined parameters.
- Setting up multiple slitter units.
- Slitting down jobs.
- Responsible for product segregation to avoid cross
- Adheres to SOP's, procedures and work instructions.
- Setting up and running the Label Vision System as required.
- Splicing rolls together following customer's specifications.
- Maintaining the Rewind equipment using the PM schedules.
- Operating the table top rewind equipment when needed.
Shift start: 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Westport , Slitter Operator, Other , Patchogue, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!