Company: Good Shepherd Hospice
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Facility: St Catherine of Siena Med Ctr Location: Smithtown, NY
Department: Coronary Care Unit Category: Nursing / Nursing
Leadership Schedule: Per Diem Shift: Night shift Hours: 7P-7A
Registered Nurse (RN) CCU
At Catholic Health, our primary focus is the way we treat and
serve our communities. We work collaboratively to provide
compassionate care and utilize evidence based practice to improve
outcomes to every patient, every time.
We are committed to caring for Long Island. Be a part of our
team of healthcare heroes.
Catholic Health is also proud to be voted one of Newsday's Top
Places to Work on Long Island in 2018 and 2019 and Modern
Healthcare's Best Place to work in both 2019 and 2020.
Our Coronary Care Unit RN's:
- Coordinates a patient-focused team in providing direct and
collaborative health care in a variety of clinical settings
designed to promote and restore optimal health across the life
- Utilizes all components of the nursing process in providing
care that reflects an understanding of individual cultural and
religious diversities and needs, and recognition of patient
- Utilizes knowledge and expertise in case management to provide
comprehensive, coordinated, seamless care to individuals and
- Coordinates, integrates and facilitates the patient/provider
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelors Degree
- Current licensure as R.N. in New York State.
- BLS and ACLS required
- One year med/surg experience and one year specialty experience
- ANA certification or certification from appropriate agency in
- Ability to operate all equipment and EMR systems found in care
center as necessary to perform all prescribed duties.
- Ability to handle information with strict confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with
comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond
the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance,
generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also
offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension
plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Keywords: Good Shepherd Hospice, Westport , RN-PD, Other , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!