Company: St. Catherine of Siena
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Are you a determined Registered Nurse consistently providing
outstanding, compassionate patient care? Do you build relationship
of trust and advocacy with your patients and their loved ones? Do
you thrive in a progressive, team-oriented environment?
Then you have what it takes to be a Mercy Medical Center Nurse.
You are at the heart of health.
Our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurses:
- Assess, monitor, administer medication, document progress, and
manage overall care for highly acute and critical patients.
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team including, but not
limited to, attending physicians, registered nurses (RN), and
ancillary staff to optimize patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Advocate for and build meaningful relationships with patients
and their loved ones through safety intervention, emotional support
What you'll bring:
- Passion for Critical Care
- 1+ years of Critical Care experience on an adult ICU floor
preferred (MICU, SICU, Neuro ICU, CTICU, CCU, etc.)
- 1+ years of step-down or telemetry experience required
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Will consider Associates Degree if enrolled in an accredited
- Licensure: New York Registered Nurse (RN) License &
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) required, Advanced
Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required, Critical Care Registered
Nurse (CCRN) preferred
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes
first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings
go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life
insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts,
we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded
pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Keywords: St. Catherine of Siena, Westport , RN-ICU, Other , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!