28394 - Sr Operations Training Specialist
Company: Andersen Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position Purpose: This position contributes to operations
strategies and initiatives through design, delivery and management
of the training system, facilitation of development programs, and
coaching that drives retention, safety, employee engagement and a
continuous improvement culture.
- 35% - Design, develop and sustain training initiatives and
programs that drive retention, employee engagement and business
performance. Use a variety of mediums: hands on training,
classroom, on the job, e-learning, virtual. Includes development of
documentation and materials to support learning.
- 20% - Facilitate and manage talent pipeline and leadership
development programs with a commitment to diversity, equity and
- 10% - Develop and facilitate (where appropriate) annual
training to include safety, quality, compliance and continuous
- 10% - Coach and develop training teams and line trainers.
- 10% - Provide onboarding support to new VSTL and VSS.
- 5% - Develop and report on measurements related to onboarding,
retention and development.
- 5% - Collaborate with VS leaders in the creation and reporting
of metrics that show business
- 5% - Develop and deploy methods to gather formal feedback to
training processes and effectiveness
- Deep knowledge and ability to train others in first level lean,
safety and quality manufacturing concepts, processes and workforce
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent education and/or experience)
in manufacturing, training, lean, continuous improvement,
industrial safety, HR, or instructional design.
- Minimum 3 years manufacturing, logistics or industrial
experience, including 2 with training or coaching
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Understanding of adult learning, on the job training, and
instructional design techniques.
- A customer-centric approach to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills - specifically verbal
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Bilingual Preferred
Culture & Benefits:
Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to
the promise that everyone benefits from their association with
Andersen. We're committed to making a difference through
challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success,
taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the
right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that
you can bring your best self to work.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of
benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work
environment, to your development and quality of life, we think
beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including,
but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development & tuition reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities - on company time
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 7,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
Bayport, MN US
Keywords: Andersen Corporation, Westport , 28394 - Sr Operations Training Specialist, Other , Bayport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!