Product Manager - Panels
Company: Bluelinx Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About BlueLinx Holdings Inc.BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC) is a leading
wholesale distributor of building and industrial products in the
United States with over 50,000 branded and private-label SKUs, and
a broad distribution footprint servicing 40 states. BlueLinx has a
differentiated distribution platform, value-driven business model
and extensive cache of products across the building products
industry. Headquartered in Marietta, Georgia, BlueLinx has over
2,000 associates and distributes its comprehensive range of
structural and specialty products to approximately 15,000 national,
regional, and local dealers, as well as specialty distributors,
national home centers, industrial, and manufactured housing
BlueLinx is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disabled
- Understands the company's vision, mission, and strategy;
understands business unit objectives and sets/accomplishes
individual performance goals accordingly.
- Identify new sales opportunities with new and existing
customers for assigned product(s).
- Improves profitability, product penetration, product mix, and
inventory turns with all customers for assigned product(s).
- May be responsible for selling large volumes of assigned
product to targeted accounts in geographical area.
- Ensures effective product performance and promotes good
- Assists all customers with sales and technical support for
assigned products. Also, responsible for resolving all customer
service issues related to assigned product.
- Develops sales solutions and competitive pricing strategies for
assigned product(s). Communicates value proposition to customers.
Propose sales solutions to customers and reevaluate solutions where
necessary (may work individually or in conjunction with sales
- Provides product selection, product information, and pricing.
Answers inventory and pricing questions for customers and
- 5-7+ years experience with BS / BA or equivalent industry
Working knowledge of assigned product line, customer
support/service, market analysis, sales forecasting, products,
pricing, and inventory management. Possesses well developed
consultative selling skills, negotiation and communication skills.
Negotiates prices, provides market updates, prospects, evaluating
current and potential sales. Proficiency using Microsoft Office
Suite Software and relevant sales systems technology.
Keywords: Bluelinx Corporation, Westport , Product Manager - Panels, Other , Yaphank, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!