Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- PT
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Licensed Practical Nurses
Suffolk Center is actively seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to
work Part-Time (PT) for the evening and night shifts for our
Skilled Nursing Facility in Patchogue, NY.
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals &
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal
- Monitors Residents' food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Previous SNF experience.
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier
120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our
residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term
care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short term rehabilitation
program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to
maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Westport , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- PT, Other , Patchogue, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!