LPN (PRN) - Homecare in Suffolk County
Company: Allegiant Home Care
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are hiring LPN's to work day shifts PRN!!
We are the industry leader that specializes solely in providing
home healthcare. We continuously strive to provide care that
adheres to our tradition of excellence, which is our work culture -
Hopeful. Optimistic. Positive. We create this encouraging
environment for our patients with the highest standards and methods
of care. That is our primary FOCUS!
Focus On Patients
One Patient, One Focus by providing medical, personal, and
emotional care for our clients based upon their individualized Plan
Providing support and personal services, while enabling patients
to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient
Focus On Our Team...
Every team member is a part of our team of caregivers (from the
office to the field). We believe in empowering our healthcare team
to deliver the highest-quality in-home care by providing the right
The PRN LPN will provide the highest quality of care to clients
utilizing the Plan of Care provided to ensure clients needs are met
in relation to safety, well-being and satisfaction. Bilingual
Spanish speaking is a HUGE plus.
- Provides safe and effective personal care for the client based
on individualized Plan of Care prepared by nurse and available in
the clients home.
- Drives/escorts client to and from appointments/activities as
requested, resulting in a safe and timely transport
- Provides accurate and timely required documentation (i.e.
declining to participate in all parts of Plan of Care) ensuring
effective management of cases and compliance.
- Documents client care in the EMR and within the assigned shift
including clocking in and out, tasks and any narrative notes.
- Provides prompt communication of changes in client medical
status/emergencies to Nurse Supervisor resulting in effective
management of cases.
- Provides prompt communication of changes in Clients/Caregivers
schedules (i.e. tardiness, vacation, requested time-off, change of
status, reduction in hours, etc.) to Care Coordinators resulting in
effective management of cases.
- Calls in to Care Coordinator to confirm weekly schedules
resulting in required coverage being met.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
- Always maintains professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintains professional boundaries always.
- To recognize emergency situations; demonstrate a sense of
- Ability to prepare for a client assignment and arrive on time
to the designated client.
- Clearly understand assignments and patient location.
- Understand and follow clinical and staffing instructions with a
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Current Nursing license
- Excellent communication skills; team player; interpersonal
skills; good collaboration skills; customer service skills; ability
to use the electronic health record for documentation and
communication regarding client care.
- The ability to comprehend, speak, read and write the English
- The ability to speak and understand Spanish is a HUGE
Keywords: Allegiant Home Care, Westport , LPN (PRN) - Homecare in Suffolk County, Other , Bohemia, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!