Service Desk Analyst
Company: St. Catherine of Siena
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Catholic Health, we are more than 18,000 professionals
inspired by innovation, strengthened by compassion, and driven to
excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare
professionals to state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have
everything you need to do something incredible--for yourself, and
for the community we serve.
Join our team and discover why Catholic Health was named Long
Island's Top Workplace.
Service Desk Analysts are the front line contact with the user
community. Agents are responsible for responding to
problems/requests about business applications and IT related
hardware from Catholic Health Services employees.
- Analysts are required to log in promptly at designated work
hours, maintains a readiness position at least 80% of each work
shift while logged into the telephone ACD queue.
- Receives calls and logs tickets into Ivanti Service Manager
(ISM) ticket system.
- Provides phone support to CHS healthcare community by
collecting salient information pertaining to requests /
- Performs a preliminary analysis of user requests / problems to
determine category and priority.
- Provides excellent customer service by ensuring that phone
support services are delivered to meet customer business needs and
- Perform technical support remotely utilizing screen sharing or
remote control tools available to SD analyst.
- Review existing tickets for cases that should be closed; follow
up with users where appropriate and set reminders for future
- Follow up on critical tickets to ensure they are on track for a
- Close tickets and notify users as requested to ensure that
support services are delivered to meet caller's business needs and
- Responsible to document all troubleshooting efforts on problem
tickets through ISM.
- Service Desk Analysts should be able to perform at industry
standard levels of service desk metric guidelines for Quality,
Service Level, Productivity and Call Handling. Some key perform
indicators will include:
- First call resolution (FCR)
- Average handle time (AHT)- average time to resolution
- Average time in Queue
- Customer satisfaction
- Computer related courses at a certified career center. Degree
in Information Systems/Computer Science desired.
- Maintain competency by participating in continuing education
and seminars specific to job responsibilities within CHS IT.
- Attends scheduled training and completes self-study
- Ability to troubleshoot common technical problems.
- Must be able to scrutinize salient details when confronted with
a computer hardware and software issue in order to apply the best
procedures for dealing with a particular problem.
- Ability to work well with others. Service desk analysts should
foster service excellence by working seamlessly with members of the
service desk team and other I.T. disciplines.
- Ability to act as a technical resource to newer SD advocates
and provide assistance in training.
- Ability to communicate clearly via telephone and email. Display
strong listening skills to fully understand a customer's issues and
- Excellent customer service skills. Service desk analysts must
show patience, understanding, and empathy with customers at all
times to ensure customers are taken care of in a timely and
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Working knowledge of popular Microsoft applications as well as
IBM compatible desktop computers.
- Previous Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Flexible - shift hours vary; job will require analysts to work
scheduled weekends and holidays.
Keywords: St. Catherine of Siena, Westport , Service Desk Analyst, Other , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!