Sales Professional $50,000 - $85,000 Year Part time/Full time
Company: Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Location: Lake Grove
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Make Yourself at Home as a Sales Professional
Are you looking for a fulfilling career with a company that
takes pride to appreciate their team member's hard work and
dedication? Your search is over! We are looking to expand our
furniture and mattress family to include you. Raymour & Flanigan
associates are passionate about their roles and are committed to
their guests. Because our customers are more than guests; they are
family. For the 3rd year in a row Raymour & Flanigan was voted by
their associates as a Great Place to Work.
Raymour & Flanigan a 3rd generation family owned business takes
care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential
and invests in their future success.
Raymour & Flanigan prides itself on being an environmentally
friendly company that participates in green initiatives.
Our sales team recognizes the importance of being a part of the
Raymour family and are happy to play such an important role in
As a Retail Sales Associate with Raymour & Flanigan, you will
have unlimited earnings potential comprised of excellent
commissions, spiffs, and incentives with a potential bonus first
ten weeks on selling floor. There is the opportunity to become a
President's Club or Vice President's Club Champion. We have a track
record of promoting and coaching from within as well as providing
the resources you need to achieve your professional and financial
- Participate in a two week paid training (part of a 6 week
guarantee pay plan) at our Raymour & Flanigan University, to gain
product knowledge and sales solutions expertise.
- Take a consultative selling approach to building guest
- Create new and existing guest relationships by elevating their
in store experience with that personal touch.
- The Home Furnishing Sales Consultant can work by appointment to
accommodate their guest's busy schedules.
- Accountable for individual success within a team
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales
- Deliver personal sales and key performance indicator
- Display energy, enthusiasm and the ambition to flourish in a
fast-paced sales culture.
- Build your business by prospecting, networking and scheduling
appointments. Create an environment for repeat client business
through referrals and great on line reviews.
- Professional interpersonal communication skills are
- Patience, resiliency and persistence backed by an
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to work
independently and with a team.
- Ability to integrate collections to design the perfect
environment for their guests.
- Use expertise and sense of style to provide guests with the
best possible shopping experience.
- Ability to grow long- term and cultivate relationships by
building a powerful platform through networking with in store
clients, referrals and with local businesses.
- Partner with organizations and charities you are passionate
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the
discretion of management
- One to three years of work experience in retail, customer
service or hospitality industries.
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights,
weekends, holidays, and special sales events.
- Professional dress required.
- Business to business sales experience a plus.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to maintain emotional composure in a professional
business setting with customers, peers and leadership.
- Ability to tend to guests needs, as customers shop throughout
the showroom, for periods of up to 8 hours or more.
- Ability to engage customers in a friendly, pleasant and
professional dialogue about their home furnishing needs.
- Ability to use technology resources to assist customers in
locating and selecting home furnishings that meet the Guest's
- Ability to interact professionally with peers and leadership
from sales, customer care, operations, and other departments.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a
comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
- Occasional discounted perks from outside businesses
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on
the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions,
marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis
protected by law.
Keywords: Raymour & Flanigan Furniture, Westport , Sales Professional $50,000 - $85,000 Year Part time/Full time, Other , Lake Grove, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!