Company: Good Shepherd Hospice
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Facility: St Catherine of Siena Med Ctr Location: Smithtown, NY
Department: Surgical Care Center Category: Nursing / Nursing
Leadership Schedule: Part Time, With Weekend and Holiday rotation
Shift: Night shift Hours: 7:00pm-7:00am ReqNum: 6034606
At Catholic Health, our primary focus is the way we treat and
serve our communities. We work collaboratively to provide
compassionate care and utilize evidence based practice to improve
outcomes to every patient, every time.
We are committed to caring for Long Island. Be a part of our
team of healthcare heroes and discover why Catholic Health was
named Long Island's Top Workplace.
Our Surgical Care Unit RN will:
- Assess, monitor, administer medication, document progress, and
overall management of care for the Medical-Surgical patient
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team including, but not
limited to, attending physicians, Registered Nurses (RNs), and
ancillary staff to optimize patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Advocate for and build meaningful relationships with patients
and their loved ones through safety intervention, emotional
support, and education.
What you'll bring:
- Passion for Medical-Surgical Nursing
- New Graduate Registered Nurses are welcome
- 1+ Years working RN experience preferred
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree strongly
- Licensure: New York Registered Nurse (RN) License &
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is
St. Catherine of Siena Hospital is a proud member of Catholic
Health, and has served the residents of the Smithtown area for more
than 50 years. St. Catherine's is located on the north shore of
Long Island in Smithtown. The campus is comprised of a 296-bed
not-for-profit community hospital; a 240-bed nursing and
rehabilitation care center; and a 60,000 square foot medical office
building. Our nurses, physicians and support staff are devoted to
providing advanced health care in an environment of compassion to
our patients, their families and our community.
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with
comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond
the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance,
generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also
offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension
plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Keywords: Good Shepherd Hospice, Westport , RN, Other , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!