Job ID: 298080
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is the leading
supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They
include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall,
architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and
LOOKING FOR SUMMER AND/OR PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT?
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, located in Hauppauge, NY has
multiple SUMMER AND/OR PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT opportunities in
Manufacturing / Distribution /Warehousing.
Positions are available on several shifts.
First shift production is: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Second shift production is 3:30 PM to 12 AM.
Warehouse position is 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
Starting salary for all shifts is $16.00 per hour.
Second shift and warehouse position pay an additional $1.00
If you are looking for a career opportunity with a company who
will value your talent and effort, please apply now. We'd love to
talk to you about all we have to offer!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Move glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks,
delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours daily
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Inspect product for any abnormalities and notify supervisor
immediately of any issues
- Must speak, read, and understand English to understand and
communicate and read paperwork and labels
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Flexible work availability (typically Monday through Friday
with occasional Saturdays) including overtime as needed
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
repeatedly throughout a shift
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same
climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North
America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the
hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid
to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas
family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is a great place to
grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take
the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will
be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile
which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our
system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: May 25, 2021