Mixing Operator I - 2nd Shift
Company: Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
COME JOIN OUR DYNAMIC AND GROWING OPERATIONS TEAM IN BROOKHAVEN
AND RECEIVE A SIGN-ON BONUS FOR JOINING AND STAYING WITH US !! JUST
ASK YOUR AMNEAL RECRUITER FOR ALL DETAILS AND QUALIFYING
- Entry Level Role in the Mixing department. The Mixing operator
is responsible for operation of the Mixing and Granulation
equipment in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures
and maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance to ensure the production of
- To verify the room release status before starting the Mixing
and Granulation operation. Learn and Operate Mills, Co-Mills, Vibro
Sifter, and Loading/Unloading Drying Ovens with Trays.
- Perform "A" and "B" cleaning of "V" blenders and PIAB. Maintain
dedicated equipment list and follow meticulously as per established
process. ( "A" cleaning is performed twice or three times per month
before changing to different product or as required by SOP, "B"
cleaning takes one hour and performed after each batch of same
product & potency in each shift)
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend or Granulate any of a
wide variety of materials into machinery/equipment. Observes
production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient
- To verify the weighing scales and checks the calibration
status. Check and verify the ingredient weighed in Pharmacy against
PBR entries, report any discrepancy to Supervisor or designee.
- Check/Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or
with hands, in order to ensure conformance establish Standards
Procedure. Evaluate information to determine compliance with
- Record entries of each step after completion and maintain the
Production batch record after each batch. Keep room neat, clean and
organized at all time.
- Be familiar about the staging area for Mixing and Granulation
for dispensed batches by Pharmacy and staging.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED General HS Curriculum - Preferred
- 1 year or more in Experience in Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing
- Required to read, write, and communicate in English -
- High school level math and mechanical skills -
- Flexible to work extended hours when required -
- Ability to work as part of a team - Intermediate
- Attention to detail and accuracy - Intermediate
Keywords: Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Westport , Mixing Operator I - 2nd Shift, Other , Brookhaven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!