Compliance Manager- Lending
Company: Teachers Federal Credit Union
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Position: S13 Compliance Manager- Lending
Reports To: AVP- Compliance
Internal Closing Date: 3/23/2021
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be
assigned as needed.
- Possess the ability to review and implement policies,
procedures and practices to meet regulatory requirements; as well
as identify and mitigate deficiencies noted in internal or external
- Evaluate the lending regulatory information and communicate
with appropriate departments and staff.
- Leads the compliance related training to adhere to CFPB, NCUA
and/or FFIEC expectations.
- Responsible for directly managing, coaching and developing all
lending compliance staff members assigned to coverage for the
credit union's various lending-related activities.
- Responsible for ensuring the credit union's compliance with
applicable regulations including, but not limited to:
NCUA regulations, Truth in Lending, Real Estate Settlement
Procedures Act, Fair Lending, UDAAP, Military Lending Act,
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, and Home Mortgage Disclosure
- Assigning and managing staff pertaining to product development,
review of disclosures and terms and conditions, training.
- Testing and monitoring scheduling requirements, reviewing
findings, proposing remediation oversight on complaint oversight
and advertisement reviews.
- Identifies complaints and/or practices that may or may not be
discriminatory with regards to ECOA, FHA and Fair Lending and
ensuring appropriate establishment of Fair Lending and HMDA
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the Compliance
Management Program within the organization as well as for business
lines. Including providing oversight to project/product
development/implementation and training initiatives.
- Maintain and oversee utilization of GRC Compliance software
systems and ensure timely responses to regulatory alerts, updates
or ad-hoc reviews as required.
- Facilitate the coordination of compliance monitoring and risk
assessments, providing periodic compliance reports to senior
management. Manage remediation efforts.
- Coordinate regulatory examinations and management responses as
well as communicate with business partners as needed.
- *Performs other duties as needed upon request by immediate
Keywords: Teachers Federal Credit Union, Westport , Compliance Manager- Lending, Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!