Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting and financial
principles, standards and policies, including but not limited to
GAAP, tax and government filings, etc.
- Familiarity with accounting systems (IT).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver upon business
- Outstanding performance in one or more of the following
functions: finance, general management, business development, sales
- Individual must be able to perform all duties satisfactorily
and must have satisfactory communication skills, both written and
verbal. Must have ability to develop and make executive
- Must have superior math and numerical skills
- Must have strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Individual should be knowledgeable with SAP
- Individual should be knowledgeable with General Ledger,
Factoring and banking
- Lead and direct the preparation, review and distribution of
monthly, annual and ad-hoc financial statements, including balance
sheets, income statements, cash flow, etc.
- Coordinate collection of revenues, taxes and other fees,
facilitate payroll and vendor payments, the preparation of all tax
returns and external reporting requirements.
- Coordinate cost control activities and support the evaluation
of resource allocations and investment.
- Maintain and address banking and treasury needs for the
- Provide for sound fiscal management, the establishment of
financial policies and controls to assure accounting, regulatory
and legal standards are maintained.
- Review and support implementation of new accounting and
reporting systems as required.
- Provides special analysis of complex nature
- Operates with minimum supervision
- Additional work hours in excess of normal business hours may be
necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities. This
may include extra effort or requirements for infrequent or short
- Travel may be required via any mode of transportation
determined by the Company for business reasons such as, but not
limited to, skill development, training or a company business
event. This would include travel to Corporate Headquarters, as well
as Regional field office visits.
Keywords: Festo, Westport , Senior Accountant, Other , Islandia, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!