Customer Service Specialist: Community & Physician Referrals
Company: St. Catherine of Siena
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bachelors Degree preferred
1-2 yrs experience required
The Customer Service Specialist for Community & Physician
Referrals will be responsible for administrative support to assure
delivery of clinical care. They will be the coordinator of the
paper flow, data entry of documentation and communication with
patients, physicians and staff.
- Answers call to Intake Team, addresses concerns, solves
problems, escalates as needed identifies appropriate parties to
handle situation of caller.
- Contacts Physician Office on referrals received to confirm
receipt, requests any additional information required, provides
estimated timeline on processing referral to admission, provides
all contact numbers for any follow up.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with
Community and Physician Referrers.
- Educates referral sources on agency programs.
- Handles patient/family member/referrers concerns/complaints to
- Maintains effective communication with Community & Physician
Relations managers; meets weekly to review MD referrals and
- Participates in outreach telemarketing for all lines of
- Tracks call volume, type of call, actions generated and
- Identifies leads-community and physician referrals sources for
follow up on site visits by Community and Physician Relations
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with
comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond
the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance,
generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also
offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension
plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Keywords: St. Catherine of Siena, Westport , Customer Service Specialist: Community & Physician Referrals, Other , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!