Digital Learning Manager (Remote)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As the Digital Training Manager, you will head the creation and
implementation of new, exciting learning courses for different
target audiences for Hach Training. You will maximize our training
portfolio in its learning impact and in business revenue, profit,
- Lead and engage a team of 3 direct reports
- Implement new innovative ways to deliver trainings (Blended
learning, Customized e-learning, Micro learning, Virtual reality,
Augmented reality, Simulations) continuously improving the
efficiency of our learning operations related systems and
- Support revenue generation through customer learning events and
measuring customer satisfaction for continuous improvement
- Partner with various senior teammates throughout the company
(managers, KOLs, training facilitators)
What makes this opportunity exciting?
- Hach releases over 10 products per year, so you will always be
learning and working on new items. This is fast-paced and
- Our ability as an innovative organization! Unknown, yet
exciting opportunities because of our innovative approach; Our
service business is ever-evolving.
- You get to be a part of Danaher Corporation, rated 162 on the
Fortune 500 list
Are you qualified?
- 1-3 years experience leading a team of learning professionals
- 1-3 years experience in content development required
- 5+ years of learning and development experience required,
ideally experience in a large (2000+) multinational business
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Communications, Psychology, Business
or other related field preferred
- Demonstrated, in-depth knowledge of instructional design, adult
learning theories, Learning Management Systems, and digital
training (you will be the SME of content!)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally domestically and
The salary range for this role is $92,000- 105,000. This is the
range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible
compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may
ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is
only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range
may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus pay.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time
off, medical/dental/vision insurance, and 401(k) to eligible
You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/
(or through the Workday "Find Jobs" function if you are a current
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation
until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount
and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other
form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a
particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole
discretion, consistent with the law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Westport , Digital Learning Manager (Remote), Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!