Medical Associate - Obstetrics and Gynecology (Per Diem)
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Experienced Medical Assistant in OB-GYN setting with Inserting
Catheters, other In-Office Procedures, and Phlebotomy Knowledge is
Highly Preferred (Flexible Per Diem: 7 am - 9 pm, Including
Rotating Weekends Based on Operational Needs)
Aids proper patient-flow by preparing and supplying all
examination rooms for scheduled appointments. Initiates and tracks
paperwork resulting from consultation/examination. Escorts
- Escorts patient to and from examination and/or procedure
- Reviews scheduled appointments to determine needed
- Obtains and sets-ups supplies and equipment in advance.
- Initiates and tracks related paperwork such as biopsy records,
prescription call-ins and renewals, and ordering supplies and
- Sterilizes all equipment.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, Westport , Medical Associate - Obstetrics and Gynecology (Per Diem), Other , Islandia, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!