Company: The Learning Experience #187
Posted on: June 6, 2021
achers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness,
creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a
difference in the lives of children, their families and
Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young
minds and inspire a love of learning.
- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children
to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their childrens
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your centers success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- 1-2 years of Early Education Experience
- Infant/Toddler CDA; or Associates degree in Early Childhood
Education or a related field; or 9 credits in Early Education with
a plan of study leading to a CDA or Associates Degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful,
engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early
childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning
activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at
their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to
Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our
nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE, weve created a full cast of characters that become our
little learners educators, partners and friends through their
preschool education journey. Each character has a unique
personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by
allowing children to explore the world through fun and
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The
Learning Experience Corporate.
Keywords: The Learning Experience #187, Westport , Toddler Teacher, Other , Medford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!