28110 - Product Marketing Manager
Company: Andersen Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key
to the company's enduring success is our sincere and thorough
effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the
community and for the environment.
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us
to imagine what's possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have
an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected,
valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in
product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs
and services, the relationships we build-with our customers, our
communities and each other-we see possibility everywhere, every day
and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you'll
accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
PURPOSE: Develop strategic and tactical business plans for a
product line (new product development, feature enhancements, line
extensions) - larger in scale - focusing on satisfying customer
requirements while meeting enterprise strategic and financial
goals. Lead the implementation of these plans as part of a cross
functional team. Own and drive product line financial results.
- Lead development of comprehensive business cases for assigned
product lines within the framework of overall enterprise plans and
strategies. Accountable for assigned product performance against
targeted volume, market share and profit goals.
- Provide leadership as the Marketing representative on cross
functional teams delivering new products or product enhancements
though the stage gate approval process, specifically responsible
for delivering the customer requirements, volume, pricing, and
- Participate in the development of the enterprise portfolio
strategy inclusive of positioning, features/options, pricing,
warranty, and services with a goal of achieving increased levels of
customer satisfaction and enterprise financial value.
- Serve as delivery partner to segment marketing managers,
supporting go-to-market strategies, product launches,
communications and positioning associated with targeted customer
- Support demand elements of Sales and Operations Planning
process with forecasts and analysis for assigned product lines,
ensuring inclusion of all relevant demand drivers, market
conditions, trends, channel and trade factors, and promotions.
- Develop tools and processes to support product information
needs of internal delivery partners, field sales, AW channel
partners and trade customers.
- Provide industry and product line expertise to support the
development of competitive intelligence related to other window and
- Participate in field forums, shows, customer visits and other
meetings to communicate portfolio and marketing programs as
- Participate in strategic and annual operating planning
- Responsible for sound budgeting and expense management.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS: Our vision is to make the world a better
place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their
association with Andersen. We are committed to making a difference
through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding
success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on
doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work
so that you can bring your best self to work.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of
benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work
environment, to your development and quality of life, we think
beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package,
including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities - on company time
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 10,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
- 4-year degree, with MBA strongly preferred
- Strong product marketing / marketing work experience (inclusive
of product management & product analysis) and is considered a
demonstrated marketing performer.
- Experience levels could range from 7 to 15 years of relevant
progressive work experience depending upon specific work
experiences and educational background.
- Strong technical & analytical skills (either from formal
education or through comparable work experiences)
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Must come into this level with demonstrated leadership in a
cross-functional environment - capable of leading development
- Report to a Marketing Director and Business Manager - may be
asked to manage both direct and indirect reporting relationships
for key initiatives.
- Capable of effectively communicating to Senior Executives,
Industry Events, Major Customers, Marketing Peers, etc. - seasoned
professional at presenting ideas and persuading to achieve desired
- Considered to have potential to grow into the more senior level
Marketing position, and longer term, potentially Director
Bayport, MN US
Keywords: Andersen Corporation, Westport , 28110 - Product Marketing Manager, Other , Bayport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!