Company: St. Catherine of Siena
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Provide financial operational support to hospital leadership and
department managers in support of the hospital's bi-weekly and
monthly Performance Management responsibilities. Supports the
standardized deployment of Performance Management processes at the
local hospital level.
- Primary point-of-contact for department managers to assist with
understanding of bi-weekly labor and monthly non-labor financial
variances compared to targets
- Primary Strata "super-user" to provide on-site system support
to end users
- Provide training to build financial acumen of operational end
- Provide hospital-wide financial operations review and present
findings to hospital senior leadership to support ongoing
improvement of financial performance (including review of data from
decision support platform)
- Administratively support the performance management review
process by assisting with meeting coordination, identification of
attendees and development of meeting agendas
- Provide ongoing support to corporate finance in the maintenance
of security assignments and other system configurations of the
Strata performance management system (new departments, accounts,
- Liaison between Hospital and Corporate Finance as it relates to
consistent application of Performance Management processes and
- Liaison between Corporate Finance and Hospital operations to
assist end users understand accruals and create a feedback loop to
enhance the monthly close process
- Assist end users with data "clean-up" to ensure invoices,
purchase orders and employees are coded to correct departments
- Assist Hospital Finance with completion of forecasts and budget
- Other financial operational needs in support of Performance
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Finance related field
- PC and Excel knowledge mandatory.
- Knowledge of Strata software a plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Strong analytical and root-cause review skills.
- 3-5 years healthcare experience preferred, 5-7 years finance
Keywords: St. Catherine of Siena, Westport , Manager-Finance, Other , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!