Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Artis Senior Living
Posted on: June 6, 2021
To provide adequate and sufficient services to meet the needs of
the assisted living resident and to assure that preventative
measures, restorative service, and related support services are
carried out, recorded and reviewed.
Essential Position Functions
- Takes an active role in direct resident assessment, development
of service plan, and care.
- Oversees and implements the self-administered medication
management program for residents.
- Administers medication and/or treatment to residents in
accordance with physician orders.
- Responsible for documentation related to resident
- Communicates resident pertinent data to the appropriate
- Provides for emotional and physical comfort and safety of
- Puts resident service first: Ensures that residents and
responsible parties receive the highest quality of service in a
caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the
individuals' needs and rights.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must be able to withstand strenuous physical activity.
- Must have manual dexterity to handle instruments and
- Must have visual and aural acuity to detect changes in
- Must possess understanding, patience and tact in dealing with
infirm, chronic or acutely ill Residents; tact and courtesy in
dealing with Residents, families and visitors.
- Must possess the ability to positively interact with personnel,
Residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Must have a general knowledge of Artis personnel policies and
- Must possess the ability to work independently, problem solve
and make decisions as necessary.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow oral and written
instructions in the English language, which may be of a technical
- Must provide annual verification of a negative TB skin
- Must be a graduate of an approved school for practical or
vocational nursing and must be currently licensed by the State
Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of home based nursing with a
focus on the coordination of services.
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender,
religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Artis Senior Living, Westport , Registered Nurse - RN, Other , Islandia, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!