28155 - Value Stream Team Lead 2nd Shift 4x10 (Double Hung)
Company: Andersen Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Shift: 2nd 4x10
Provides feedback, coaching, training conflict resolution, and
conducts audits. Identifies process constraints and incorporates
appropriate decision making and problem solving techniques.
Responsibilities also include providing the shift supervisor with
relevant performance feedback in addition to providing daily work
direction and leadership to assigned team to maintain and improve
business results. Manage to establish SQDC metrics.
- Ensure the continuous flow of production to meet planned output
while following operations standards (safety, quality, delivery,
cost, maintenance), identify issues, engage the Tier I/Front Line
Mgmt team in problem resolution and understands when to escalate
issues to Tier I/Front Line Mgmt team, partnering with Value Stream
Supervisor as appropriate.
- Provide coaching and facilitate training to develop employees
within the cost center/value stream, following AMS principles.
- Completes standard work & control plan audits and ensures
corrective actions are completed.
- Participate in projects, Kaizens, & other continuous
- Participate in daily Tier meetings.
- Demonstrate leadership in the areas of communication, conflict
resolution, process constraints and problem solving.
- Lead and effectively communicate/participate at daily Tier
I/Front Line Mgmt meeting (stand-up).
- Maintain Tier I/Front Line Mgmt visual management tools (PVA,
run charts, focus boards, and other tools) to drive continuous
- Follows and enforces all safety procedures according to
standards. Is proactive on safety concerns and takes action when
- Participate in problem solving using AMS tools and methodology
(5 Why, PDCA, MCA, CAPA, focus boards).
- Knowledge of employee capabilities and training within assigned
cost center/value stream. Coordinates movement of employees
according to business needs; through the development and
maintaining of the cross-training matrix.
- Lead continuous improvement within the assigned cost
- Must attach resume to application
- Manufacturing Operations experience.
- Ability to learn product, process and equipment.
- Ability to learn and utilize AMS tools.
- Working knowledge of computer systems (MS Office).
- Ability to lead, train, coach and motivate employees.
- Ability to problem solve, make sound decisions and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuous improvement focus.
- Proven effectiveness working with others.
- Participation in employee led groups preferred.
- Successful completion of the Value Stream Team Lead Development
Bayport, MN US
Keywords: Andersen Corporation, Westport , 28155 - Value Stream Team Lead 2nd Shift 4x10 (Double Hung), Other , Bayport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!