Child Care Teacher
Company: Right At School
Location: Middle Island
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Looking for a part time position that enables you to make an
impact on your community?
Join our team!
As an Educator with Right At School, you’ll have a positive
impact on students, parents and schools in your local community! Be
a part of an organization that is changing the game in before and
after school care!
We provide our team of educators with the best training and
development in the afterschool child care profession! With our
innovative online and in person trainings, 99% of employees feel
confident and effective just one month into their work. You will
have access to our 300+ training modules in our online library, and
pay increases based on your voluntary development.
As an Educator, you will:
- Partner with the Program Manager to deliver dynamic Right At
School curriculum, support homework completion, lead fun fitness
activities, and guide children safely through all activities.
- Engage youth in academic and social enrichment activities that
expand & enhance school day learning in a meaningful way. Some
tasks associated with this role can be more physical in nature as
you are interacting with children and they keep you on your
- Be asked to kneel, run, to lift up to 25 lbs and have a lot of
fun while doing so.
- Actively partner and communicate effectively with parents in
order to provide the best child care for their children
- Model positive behaviors as you sit with children to help with
learning, walk around to manage the classroom and maintain safety,
and stay active throughout the day while leading activities.
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well
as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Regularly check in with the Program Manager regarding personal
and child performance metrics
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Teachers who have experience working with children AND/OR
college credits in early childhood/elementary/related field
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building
- Individuals who work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including
children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Mandated
Reporter, Cleared TB
- Respect for and dedication to working with children with
- A love for children!
- Able to work 7-9:30 AM and 3:10-6:30 PM, Monday-Friday
Benefits of being an Educator with Right At
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and
positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned with school schedules
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info
with easy-to-use tech 24/7
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before
and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental
insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) based on
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal
opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our
goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can
reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We
embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual
to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual
orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status,
gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination
or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.
Keywords: Right At School, Westport , Child Care Teacher, Other , Middle Island, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!