Registered Nurse - Emergency
- Mid Shift, 10am-11pm and 2pm-3am. 3 days a week, rotate between
every other weekend and holidays.
- Permanent, Full-time
Newly renovated Emergency Department now
consists of more rooms including specialty rooms for trauma and
critical cardiac care.
RN role: Coordinate and deliver
patient care utilizing the Nursing Process and following all
established standards of practice within State and Federal
guidelines. Provide supervision of non-RN personnel and act as a
resource for ancillary staff on assigned unit. Supervise unit
activities when assigned to charge or clinical coordinator role.
Act as preceptor to new staff and/or students as requested. Adhere
to all policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and
Corporate Compliance Program. Provide safe and therapeutic care
using the values inherent in our hospital culture.
1) Minimum of 1-2 years acute care hospital nursing experience
2) Emergency Room Nursing Experience Required
3) Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
4) Valid license as Registered Nurse in Connecticut.
5) BSN strongly preferred.
6) BLS/ACLS certification required.
7) TNCC preferred.
8) PALS required within 90 days of employment.
**Generous Sign on Bonus offered!!**
Looking to relocate? I can be a
resource for that!
information? Reach out to Megan
at (617) 746-2768 or email resume
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY