Sr Learning Instructor - HR Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ideal candidate would be an HR Professional with strong HR
knowledge to support our current and future learning objectives.
This individual's primary focus will be producing and facilitating
ongoing learnings aimed at strategically engaging HRPs (HR
Professionals) and equipping them with the knowledge and experience
needed to work through various HR situations. This position will
largely focus on the development of our Oasis HR Professionals.
Responsible for effective facilitation of training,
administering, and developing knowledge building programs that meet
company goals and objectives, including necessity to perform
project manager and, or learning designer role at times. Able to
execute training on complex product sets across multiple business
units. Collaborates directly with leadership to ensure increased
knowledge is applicable to the needs of our internal/external
clients. Measured results, inspection, and ongoing development in
role is required.
- Responsible for effectively training, administering, and
developing training programs that meet company goals and
objectives. Able to execute training on complex product sets across
multiple business units. Increases knowledge of participants in
designated topics based on audience and program to assist with
development, while training designated programs to successfully
deliver content, perform administrative Instructor Led Training
(ILT) and/or Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) tasks, and
communicates with internal partners (i.e.: sales/service
leadership) on participant performance.
- Develops and maintains VILT or ILT agendas, lesson plans, and
all program materials to deliver effective training.
- Prepares, enhances, delivers, and evaluates innovative,
engaging and experiential ILT and/or VILT training programs and
Ensures all learning initiatives are effectively balanced and
include education, exposure, experience and environment learning
- Recognizes and works to resolve concerns with learning content
(all programs and curricula) to ensure proper and timely
- Observes other facilitators and shadows internal partners on an
ongoing basis to maintain knowledge, develop skills, and increase
cross-functional opportunities with the goal of facilitating
additional topics to different audiences.
- Partners with internal leaders/partners to review and ensure
quality of programs and learning opportunities
- Responsible for applying measurements to training to include
but not limited to: ensure effectiveness of training, identifying
trends and reacting to them appropriately, participation/attendance
meeting expectations, impact to client meeting expectations,
- Collaborates with Project Managers, Functional Managers, and
learning designers to gain consensus on learning output and
- Participate in partners' leadership meetings to provide input
on learning opportunities available.
- Act as Project Manager and, or Learning Designer on learning
initiatives/projects, as needed
- Maintain field presence to provide development opportunities
for our clients, including first and second level leadership.
Interaction with leadership includes feedback on direct report and
opportunities for manager involvement and feedback on their
leadership impact and areas of opportunity related.
- Meet with Senior Leadership to receive feedback on learning
programs, identify opportunities for technology improvements, and
deliver feedback on field observations, quality of new hires, and
leadership follow through.
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge related to the division
and specific position(s) supported, being a subject matter expert
on product(s) and related processes, including industry trends and
- Cross Functionality among organization/divisions and, or sales,
service, client training; able to train in other programs and
disciplines with limited lead-time.
- Collaborate with partners to create development plan to
increase knowledge for individuals where deficiencies are
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 4 years of experience in Relevant teaching/training experience
and two years relevant Paychex experience.
- Business to business experience as it relates to position -
- Paychex experience as it relates to position.
- Certifications and licenses as applicable - PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP
strongly prefered. Extensive training / coaching in lieu of
- Internal certification - Required
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Westport , Sr Learning Instructor - HR Services, Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!