Information Security Intern
Company: Bridge Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Summary: As a Summer Intern working with in the Risk -
Information Security Department of Dime Community Bank (Dime), you
will have responsibilities that include:
- Maintaining internal documentation for information security and
- Conducting periodic system access reviews to ensure compliance
with Dime's policies and
- Performing daily system monitoring, including
- Performing security scans on Dime systems utilizing standard
tools and knowledge of network
- Applying school subjects to the information security
- Working on various ad-hoc projects.
This is a full-time, summer internship Mondays - Fridays, 8:30
am - 5 pm, located on-site at Dime's Corporate Headquarters in
Hauppauge, Long Island. You must attach your resume to be
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program in Computer
Science, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or Information Security.
- Strong skills in MS Office, Outlook, and various types of
software and hardware.
- A self-starter, able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Able to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A curiosity to learn.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, Dime Community Bank
operates over 65 convenient branch locations across Long Island,
Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Manhattan. Dime provides deposit and
loan products and financial services to local businesses,
consumers, and municipalities. In addition, through its
subsidiaries, Dime also offers title insurance services, financial
planning, and investment consultation. Visit us on dime.com for
Dime also has a rich tradition of involvement in the community
by supporting programs and initiatives that promote local business,
the environment, education, healthcare, social services, and the
Keywords: Bridge Bancorp, Inc., Westport , Information Security Intern, Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!