Company: California Closets
Posted on: May 3, 2021
California Closets is growing its Cabinet, Closet
We are looking for people who need an opportunity. We are willing
to teach people the skills which will help them turn this job into
a career. We are looking for people who want to be on the team for
the next 5-10 years.
We provide trucks, large tools, training, benefits, 401k, and
You need to bring a positive attitude and a desire to learn. You
must have some aptitude with your hands, a clean NYS driver's
license, and the desire to be a part of a team.
- HS Diploma or GED; Trade or vocational school experience
- Ability to read, understand and interpret paperwork, labels and
mathematical measurements including using a tape measure
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Able to work individually and in teams
- Able to provide a high level of customer service
- Experience with common hand and power tools
- Ability to stand and be on feet for 8+ hour shift
- Effectively communicate with the leadership team of any issues
with material and/or mechanical breakdowns
- Detail Oriented in quality checking every
piece of material
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Valid drives license.
- Ability to lift 50lbs; reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance,
climb stairs, kneel, crouch
- Preference to the active and detached military.
Keywords: California Closets, Westport , Installer, Other , Ronkonkoma, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!