Fork Lift Operator (I)
Company: NBTY, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness,
living at the intersection of science and nature. As a
manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals,
supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing
the health and wellness of people's lives. The brands of The
Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world
including Nature's Bounty, Solgar, Pure Protein, Osteo Bi-Flex,
Puritan's Pride, Sundown, Body Fortress, MET-Rx, Ester-C and
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The
Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and
recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of
inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel
respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits,
competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company
culture? If you've ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you
know how important a positive work environment is for a person's
well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting
wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a
pretty good place to start.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating
electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices
such as forklift or elevating platform, to push, lift, stack, or
move products or materials by performing the following duties.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device
under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or
materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by using lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or
- Must be able to document information as per SOP.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains
regular work attendance.
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good
Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the
quality and quantity of product produced.
- Must be licensed to operate lift equipment (Licensing may be
through internal or external training).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Military experience is a strong plus.
- Prior manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc.
within a warehouse/distribution environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Ref # POS000006420
Keywords: NBTY, Inc, Westport , Fork Lift Operator (I), Other , Bohemia, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!