Digital Commerce Project Manager (Remote)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company.
Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience
across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity
and friction of digital platform implementation and operations.
Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that
they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As the company continues its rapid growth, we are seeking a
talented, experienced, multifaceted Senior Project Manager who will
own the management of key client projects with the goal of
delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding
This role can be based either in our Westport, Connecticut
office or remotely from a home office. There is an expectation of
travel to interface with current or prospective clients based in
What you'll do
- Lead e-commerce projects using a blend of waterfall and agile
techniques that have been adapted to the best practices we have
developed to meet out clients' needs.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical
- Work alongside an offshore development team leading sprint
planning, daily standups, and other project activities as
- The primary point of contact for client stakeholders,
executives, and internal team members.
- Maintain the tools and documentation required for Zaelab's
- Report project performance using appropriate tools and
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and team
- Collaborate within the Project Management team to continuously
improve our solutions and processes
- Strive to understand the technology systems and e-commerce
industry that Zaelab supports
- Partner with your client to drive results, ensure project
success, and seek opportunities to solve additional problems.
- Consult with clients in an advisory role on e-commerce
- Understanding of underlying technologies team uses (don’t need
to code, but understand the concepts and speak to them)
- Expert use of Atlassian products (Jira & Confluence)
- Expert in project scheduling tools (MS Project, Smartsheets,
etc..), ability to understand and track key performance indicators
to ensure your project remains on schedule
- Ability to ‘wear many hats’ and fill gaps where necessary. This
may be a business consultant, client partner, quality assurance
tester, business analyst.
- Highly effective communicator, ability to align numerous
stakeholders both internal and external to guide the team to
- Creative problem solver. The solution will rarely be provided
easily, and a Project Manager must be relentless in finding and
defining a path to success.
- Provide sales support to plan projects, produce proposal
materials, and assist in closing new project contract
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of
Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Bolster Results: We deliver results. We produce
tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and
employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed
- Operate Efficiently: We provide our clients with
rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive
change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively
- Lead Exceptional Experience: We create exceptional
experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement,
deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Deliver Quality Service: We are people-centric. Client
success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most
talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular
litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our
work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- 7+ years' experience as a Senior Project Manager or Program
Manager for ecommerce projects
- 2+ years' experience as a Project Manager or Consultant with a
Consulting / Professional Services company
- Working knowledge of SAP hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe CQ
or any comparable ecommerce platform
- Experience working with offshore and multinational teams from
USA, Eastern Europe, India
- Experience leading teams using agile scrum practices
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on
experience in software development and web technologies
- Leadership skills and proven ability to own a project from
start to finish
- Excellent client-facing English skills (written and
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
- Interest in the technology space and willing to stay up to date
on new technologies and best practices
- Ability to work independently along a fast-paced team
- This is a remote role with occasional travel (30-50%
- Impeccable professional references
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to
the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and
to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab
are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
family or parental status, or any other status protected by the
laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab
encourages applicants of all ages.
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package,
along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement
prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.
Keywords: Zaelab, Westport , Digital Commerce Project Manager (Remote), Other , Westport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!