Housekeeping Supervisor (Full-Time)
Company: Crestline Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Housekeeping Supervisor directly supervises and coordinates work
activities of the Housekeeping staff in hotel.
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be
made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned work areas.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of: Verify room status
on A.M. report; report discrepant rooms; prioritize and update
status of check-out rooms.
- Ensure that assigned staff have reported to work; document any
late or absent employees.
- Coordinate breaks for assigned staff. Prepare and distribute
assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
- Assign designated guest room keys and beepers to assigned
- Maintain accurate record of such and ensure security of
- Communicate additions or changes to the assignment sheets as
they arise throughout the shift.
- Inspect supply levels of floor closets.
- Assign designated personnel to rectify any deficiencies.
- Check Room Attendant's carts for proper supplies, neatness,
cleanliness and mechanical problems.
- Inspect rooms cleaned by assigned Room Attendants, using
- Directly contact Room Attendant and relay any deficiencies to
- Update room status after approving cleanliness and condition in
accordance with departmental standards.
- Check vacant rooms, verify status and update status of
discrepant rooms throughout the shift.
- Check DND rooms and verify status.
- Mark dirty sheets of randomly selected assigned rooms and
follow up to ensure
- Room Attendant's have changed bed sheets.
- Counsel Room Attendants on any discrepancies.
- Inspect public areas/bathrooms, fitness center, pool area,
offices and service areas after being cleaned by Floor/Lobby
Attendants, using designated checklists.
- Directly contact respective personnel and relay any
deficiencies to be corrected.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs and submit to
- Contact Engineering directly for urgent repairs.
- Conduct training of staff as assigned.
- Provide feedback on staff performance to manager.
- Report disciplinary problems to manager and participate in the
counseling of employees.
- Document pertinent information in department log book.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving.
- Review status of assignments and any follow-up action with
manager and/or on-coming supervisor.
- Check P.M. reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Complete night counts in accordance with departmental
High School Graduate or General Education
Six months to one year related supervisory
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
Keywords: Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Westport , Housekeeping Supervisor (Full-Time), Other , Ronkonkoma, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!