Intern - Electrical Engineering
Company: Advance Energy
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NYSE: AEIS), headquartered in
Denver, Colorado enables design breakthroughs and drives growth for
leading semiconductor and industrial customers. Our precision power
and control technologies, along with our applications know-how,
inspire close partnerships and innovation in thin-film and
industrial manufacturing. We are proud of our rich heritage,
award-winning technologies, and we value the talents and
contributions of all Advanced Energy's employees worldwide.
This position, based in our Ronkonkoma, New York location, will
perform hands-on work in our engineering lab under supervision and
gain knowledge in design, test, verification, modification,
fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems,
experimental design circuitry and specialized test equipment. This
position will work alongside and under the guidance of our team of
high voltage power supply design engineers.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal
descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing,
checkout, and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and
equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy
- Uses manufacturing, test, development, or diagnostic equipment,
including test software, general instrumentation, and complex test
- Performs support functions for development including
documentation and procurement.
- Must be a Junior or Senior in an Electrical Engineering
Bachelor's Degree program or a Graduate.
- Familiarity with test equipment.
- Knowledge of Op Amps and Control Systems.
- Interest in analog design and desire to learn high voltage
- Ability to operate a variety of electrical test
- Ability to solder.
- Ability to work part-time (minimum of 20 hours/week) or
full-time (40 hours/week).
Advanced Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital
status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are
committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York CIty
Keywords: Advance Energy, Westport , Intern - Electrical Engineering, Other , Ronkonkoma, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!