Company: American Eagle Outfitters
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
The Sales Leader supports the store management team by
effectively performing the responsibilities of an LOD by creating a
selling culture and enhances the customers experience and achieves
the store sales goals. As a member of management, the Sales Leader
is responsible for the daily operation of the store. The Sales
Leader is expected to role model Unsubscribed values and
Unsubscribed Customer First behaviors in all actions and
interactions in order to create a positive Customer First
Drive for Results
- Perform the responsibilities of the Leader on Duty (LOD), as
outlined in the Unsubscribed LOD Program, to lead a Customer First
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store associates
and themselves accountable to achieving all brand, performance and
- Proactively seek personal learning and development
opportunities to elevate leadership skill set and individual
- Partner with the Store Management team in the execution of the
store business plan to drive KPI results and maximizes business
- Establish and assign individual goals to sales and stock
associates; monitor performance and provide real-time coaching to
support them in achieving the assigned goals.
Visual & Operational Execution
- Training, developing and coaching the associate team to create
a Customer First culture.
- Motivate associates by providing feedback and recognition for
behaviors that drive positive results.
- Recognize and communicate associate performance issues to store
management in a timely manner to develop plans for resolution.
- Maintain company brand standards per the 5 Ss (In Size, Styled,
Stocked, Standard, Signed).
- Execute strategic, brand appropriate merchandising product
moves to maximize presentation and drive sales.
- Ensure consistent and effective shipment processing and flow to
the floor are executed while maintaining stockroom SOP.
- Executes all daily operational procedures and supports the
management team to ensure the store audit compliance and shrink
results meet company loss prevention standards.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and
- Complete cash refunds for returned merchandise
- Complete employee purchase transactions
- Complete cash pay-outs for store purchases and services (up to
- Receive merchandise shipment; complete markdowns on sale and
- Complete morning bank deposits
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 2 year retail experience or equivalent
- Team leader experience preferred.
- Must have flexible availability for store needs.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers
and store team.
- Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced
and deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
- Proficient use of technology
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
complying with all federal, state and local equal employment
opportunity ("EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against
associates and applicants for employment because of the
individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or
citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression,
marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim
status, genetic information or predisposing genetic
characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO
activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring,
compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance
evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable
accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with
Keywords: American Eagle Outfitters, Westport , Sales Leader, Other , Westport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!