Frontend Application Architect
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Who we are
We are committed to solving our clients' most complex digital
challenges while fostering a culture of learning and growth.
For nearly 20 years we've provided rapid, transformative solutions
for our clients, ranging from Fortune 100 companies like Goldman
Sachs, world-class e-commerce companies like Amazon, to
fast-growing startups like Amplify and Schoology. Over the last
three years we've grown over 300%, and were named one of Inc.'s
Fastest-Growing Private Companies for seven consecutive years -
earning an honorary spot in the Inc. Hall of Fame.
What we do
We leverage high-velocity teams to develop vibrant solutions from
the ground up. By bringing together design, interaction and
bleeding-edge technology we're able to create web applications and
platforms in ways that challenge and advance the status quo. We
work on projects that make a dent in the world and go the extra
mile to deliver the highest quality products.
Why we do it
It's paramount to create opportunities for ourselves, our clients
and the larger technical community. We believe in continuous
advancement, encourage trial and error, respect the challenging of
norms and welcome thought provoking ideas. Our teams learn from
each other through comprehensive workshops, work on innovative team
projects and partner with thought leaders to help advance the
industry we're most passionate about.
- Own the development of mission-critical enterprise
- Set your own goals, with the resources provided to achieve
- Work in an environment that sparks creativity and
- Expand your skill set and grow in your career
Who you are
- You lead by example and strive to raise the bar for those
- You love to learn and are excited to teach
- You're adaptable and welcome ambiguity with open arms
- You're passionate about the latest technologies and building
- Strong skills in React.
- Ability to lead and manage teams.
- Over 5 years of real enterprise experience.
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns, and
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Growth mindset.
- Must be pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible, and results
- Node.js experience.
- Database experience (NoSQL and/or SQL).
- Experience with GraphQL.
At InRhythm, we firmly believe that our employees' diverse
backgrounds and experiences set us apart and drive our collective
success. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace
where anyone, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age,
national origin, physical disability, mental disability, military
status, veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner
or civil union status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
medical condition, and/or any other status or condition protected
by applicable law, can join our ranks and feel at home. We
encourage you to apply to join our community of thought leaders and
practitioners. Come and be celebrated and supported by the InRhythm
Keywords: InRhythm, Westport , Frontend Application Architect, Other , Westport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!