Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for Sr and Jr level Android Developers for our
office in Philadelphia (job is remote; will require 1-2 days per
week in office) who possesses a passion for pushing mobile
technologies to the limits. As an Android Developer, you will work
with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next
generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works
closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Develop product specific features that help the application
grow its user base, provide multiple monetization sources, and
increase user retention.
- Implement MVP features and A/B tests in a fast-paced timeline
to determine and measure user engagement.
- Maintain Android Launcher project and optimize system features
accordingly with new Android System updates (Android 10, 11)
- Develop and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define
core structure of our products suite with daily contribution to the
business needs. From adding new features, maintaining and
optimizing existing functionality, to enhancing user experience and
feasibility to use our products.
- Monitor product's analytics and improve application's
- Handle bug fixing and maintain application within 0.3% crash
- Work with third-party data sources, libraries and APIs.
- Estimate development timelines and collaborate on building
roadmap for product growth.
- At least 3 years experience of professional Android development
- Strong knowledge of MVVM, Java, and/or Kotlin.
- Excitement to work in a lean and fast-paced environment where
you invent, maintain, and scale out both new and existing
high-volume and high-quality mobile applications.
- Knowledge of UI/UX, and hands on experience designing UI a huge
- Experience building applications in online advertising, or
similar field a bonus.
- Google Play Billing experience preferred.by Jobble
Keywords: Pixoul, Westport , Android Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Holtsville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!